Chicken fight: Fast food dispute leads couple to punch, stab each other
- Police say woman, man mauled by 2 dogs in home in British Columbia
- Homes shake, residents unnerved, but no damage from moderate B.C. quake
- Judge makes recommendations in death of woman sent home from hospital in cab
- US official: Airstrikes kill 10 Islamic State leaders, including some linked to Paris attacks
- Chicago officer who shot black teen 16 times in 2014 pleads not guilty to murder charges
- Six more planes carrying Syrian refugees to land in Quebec by year's end
Authorities say a husband and wife's fight over a chicken dinner landed them both in the hospital.
Richland County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Curtis Wilson says the wife wanted to get chicken at Church's and the couple got into an argument that ended with the husband knocking her out with a punch Tuesday night. He said when the woman came to, she grabbed a knife and stabbed her husband multiple times in the upper body.
Wilson said Wednesday that both were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. He says it's possible charges will be filed against the couple.
- Editor:Justine | Source: The Associated Press
- YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts