Mourning ceremony for victims in Paris newspaper attack
Members of the European Parliament attend a mourning ceremony for victims of the January 7 attack against French magazine Charlie Hebdo, in front of the EU Parliament building in Brussels, Belgium, on Jan. 8, 2015. The attack left 12 people dead. (Xinhua/Ye Pingfan)
- Editor:Annabelle | Source: Xinhua
- Driftwood Transcultural Forum was held in Vancouver on August 6. This forum aims to establish itself as a platform to facilitate transcultural debates, discussions and dialogues.
- The 12th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is the festival’s largest and most popular free event.
- Blizzard kills more than 30K dairy cows in Texas, New Mexico; number could climb higher
- Police ticket 80-year-old man for too much snow on his car, then help clear snow
- Crocodile takes morning dip in Florida Keys swimming pool
- US family has third set of twins, 7 kids total
- Many Russian pilots use fake flight certificates
- British PM leads tributes to Mandela
- Christmas Day bombing suspect jailed for life in Nigeria
- Chinese design on display in NY
- Chris Botti to perform in Beijing
- Thor hammers Chinese box office charts